bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- BCASW Submission to the Ministry of Health on Professional Regulation Changes
- BCASW Letter of Response to theDisCourse
- Letter to the Minister of Health supporting the inclusion of social workers on primary health care teams in BC
- CBC Radio Interview with President Michael Crawford (01:50:04)
- Child and Youth Advocates newly released Report
- Latest media releases and letters