bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- View CPD opportunities
- The Profession of Social Work: Preparing for the Twenties and BCASW AGM Oct. 25, 2:00-5:00 PM, HSA Training Centre, New Westminster
- BCASW Conference March 2020 The Profession of Social Work Roaring into the Twenties
- Attend branch events
- Log in to the Members area for educational opportunities on ethics, podcasts and more...
- BCASW Submission to the Ministry of Health on Professional Regulation Changes
- BCASW Letter of Response to theDisCourse
- Letter to the Minister of Health supporting the inclusion of social workers on primary health care teams in BC
- CBC Radio Interview with President Michael Crawford (01:50:04)
- Child and Youth Advocates newly released Report
- Latest media releases and letters