bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- Response to the Plecas Review 2015
- Call for a Comprehensive Poverty Reduction Strategy for BC
- Letter to the Select Standing Committee
- New posters Social Work: A Profession Dedicated to an Inclusive Society, Social Work Week March 13-19
- Media Release re. BC Social Workers welcome Truth and Reconciliation Report
- Letter to the Ombudsman re. Access denied: Shut out of BC’s welfare system