bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- BCASW Education & Networking Day, Friday October 23, 2015
Show Me the Data: Building Capacity in Health Social Work
- New information sheet on the Role of Social Workers on the Health Care Team
- View CPD opportunities
- Attend branch events
- Log in to the Members area for educational opportunities on ethics, podcasts and more...
- Inspiring Social Worker of the Year – award presentation
- Media Release re. BC Social Workers welcome Truth and Reconciliation Report
- Letter to the Ombudsman re. Access denied: Shut out of BC’s welfare system
- Posters with 2015 Theme Social Work: Profession of Choice
- Letter to the Premier re: A Poverty Reduction Strategy for BC
- Letter to the Minister: Reducing Poverty Improves Health Outcomes-Raise Income Assistance Rates