bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- Toolkit for Reconciliation / Decolonization of Social Work Practice at the Individual, Workplace, and Community Level
- Latest media releases and letters
- Response to the Plecas Review 2015
- Call for a Comprehensive Poverty Reduction Strategy for BC
- New posters Social Work: A Profession Dedicated to an Inclusive Society, Social Work Week March 13-19
- Carol Ross receives CASW Distinguished Service Award (BC),