bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- Announcing the Inspiring Social Worker of the Year Award
- Posters with 2015 Theme Social Work: Profession of Choice
- Support the Poverty Reduction Act
- Letter to the Premier re: A Poverty Reduction Strategy for BC
- Letter to the Minister re: Deducting Child Support Payments from Income Assistance
- Letter of support to the BC Safer Schools Coalition