bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- Media Release re. BC Social Workers welcome Truth and Reconciliation Report
- Letter to the Ombudsman re. Access denied: Shut out of BC’s welfare system
- Posters with 2015 Theme Social Work: Profession of Choice
- Letter to the Premier re: A Poverty Reduction Strategy for BC
- Letter to the Minister: Reducing Poverty Improves Health Outcomes-Raise Income Assistance Rates