bcasw, the member services association for social workers in bc, supports and promotes the profession of social work and advocates for social justice.
continuing professional development
- Health Advocacy Committee: Metro Vancouver Transit Referendum
- Announcing the Inspiring Social Worker of the Year Award
- Posters with 2015 Theme Social Work: Profession of Choice
- Letter to the Premier re: A Poverty Reduction Strategy for BC
- Letter to the Minister: Reducing Poverty Improves Health Outcomes-Raise Income Assistance Rates
- Letter of support to the BC Safer Schools Coalition